If you would like to contribute an article to Shared Story Worlds (after all, this site’s about collaboration!), here are some suggestions:
- Decide which area the article will fall into (legal, narrative, community – or suggest a new one!). Not sure about the topic you want to write about? No problem. Contact us.
- The format of the article can be a commentary, a white paper, a case study, or anything else that furthers the conversation of shared story worlds.
- No flagrant marketing! If you’re writing about a property you own or are involved in, please disclose that and make sure the article is helpful, informative, and relevant.
You’re free to post/publish your article outside of Shared Story Worlds, and you will retain ownership over your work. By submitting an article to Shared Story Worlds, you are simply giving Shared Story Worlds a non-exclusive right to publish it on this site.
Your article can be in any of the following file formats: iWork Pages (.pages), Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), or Open Office (.odt).
Please provide the following with your submission:
- Your name as you would like it to appear in the byline
- A website or link to be used with your name
- A short paragraph (2-5 sentences) that describes your background